Builder: Emerald Springs Homes of Davie, Inc.
Developed: 1995 - 2004
Located: S.W. 130th Avenue approximately 2 miles south of I-595/SR-84
Homesites: 74 (30 lake lots - 44 dry lots)
Lot Size: 35,072 sq.ft - 57,276 sq.ft. - ( .80 acres to 1.3 acres)
First/Last Closing noted from Builder 10/12/1995 - 4/29/2004
Subdivision Number: 50401411
Property management company: Atlantis Management Service
Gated community with manned gate (not 24 hours however)
* Historical Sales for Emerald Springs Estates
- 2020 sales - 2 homes ranging from $764,000 - $925,000
- 2019 sales - 1 home sold at $1,110,000
- 2018 sales - 3 homes ranging from $839,000 - $1,300,000
- 2017 sales - 4 homes ranging from $645,000 - $890,000
- 2016 sales - 5 homes ranging from $675,000 - $845,000
- 2015 sales - 3 homes ranging from $648,690* - $900,000
- 2014 sales - 3 homes ranging from $686,000* - $815,000
- 2013 sales - 4 homes ranging from $669,300* - $810,000
- 2012 sales - 4 homes ranging from $570,000 - $825,000 (*648,500 was short sale)
- 2011 sales - 3 homes ranging from $450,000* - $515,000
- 2010 sales - 1 home at $500,000*
- 2009 sales - 4 homes ranging from $750,000 - $790,000*
- 2008 sales - 4 homes ranging from $560,000 - $800,000 (*575 ,000 foreclosure, $675,000 short sale)
- 2007 sales - 3 homes ranging from $1,260,000 - $1,280,000
- 2006 sales - 4 homes ranging from $800,000 - $1,300,000
- Sales history taken from MLS records, reflects both normal and * denotes distressed property.
The community of Emerald Springs Estates is the first of the two Emerald Community build here in Davie. It is the sister community to Emerald Isles Estates which butts directly up to it, separated only by a utility easement.
Emerald Springs Estates offers a manned guard gate with both visitor and resident entries. Manned gate hours vary and may not be 24 hours a day.
There are 8 different models of homes, but over 20 variations of those models. The homes are identified by their model names which is in the themes of precious stones such as Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, Pearl and generic Jewel.
The builder was one of the most flexible and creative builders here in Davie in that they offered many different versions of the same model, but also would modify the floor plan based on the buyers needs. Whether this was extended rooms, higher entry garages,etc. they were up to satisfying the needs of the customer. This was virtually unheard of with any builder here in Davie as most others simply offered their stock model with no ability to vary room dimensions, etc.
Some points of interest
- Several former Miami Dolphin players initially built in Emerald Springs,but have since sold. Sam Madison and Jason Taylor.
- Comcast was not provided cabling rights within the community thus cable was initially unavailable
- Our research suggest that there were several lots sold privately by the builder, and the homes built may not have been by Emerald Springs Homes, but instead owner contracted builder.
If you are looking for a home for sale in Emerald Springs just call Ski. In addition to any home listed he also may have a homeowner who is interested in selling their home but do not have it listed.
An overview of the models can be found below, the links will open up the floor plans.
2,875 a/c sq.ft / 3,946 total sq.ft.
3,337 a/c sq.ft. / 4,435 total sq.ft.
3,193 a/c sq.ft. / 4,469 total sq.ft.
The New Crystal
6-br(5 + den)/3-bath/3-car garage
3,491 a/c sq.ft. / 4,763 total sq.ft
The Opal 2800
5-br/3-bath/3-car garage = 2,813 a/c sq.ft / 3,844 total sq.ft.
6-br/3-bath/2-car garage = 3,063 a/c sq.ft./4,094 total sq.ft.
The Opal 3300
5-br/3-bath/3-car garage = 3,236 a/c sq.ft / 4,515 total sq.ft.
6-br/3-bath/2-car garage = 3,429 a/c sq.ft./ 4,515 total sq.ft.
The Opal 3400
3,383 a/c sq.ft / 4,349 total sq.ft.
The Sapphire 3000
4-br/3 ½-bath/3-car garage
3,000 a/c sq.ft / 4,008 total sq.ft.
The Sapphire 3500
3,520 a/c sq.ft. / 4,470 total sq.ft.
The Sapphire 3600
3.620 a/c sq.ft / 4,800 total sq.ft.
The Luxury Saphire 4100
6-br (5+playroom)/3.5-bath/3-car garage
4,085 a/c sq.ft. / 5,292 total sq.ft.
The Pearl 3700
3,694 a/c sq.ft. / 4,656 total sq.ft.
The Luxury Pearl 4200
4,204 a/c sq.ft. / 5,405 total sq.ft.
The Jewel 4000
4-br + den/4-bath/3-car garage
3,880 a/c sq.ft. / 5,523 total sq.ft.
The Jewel 4200
4,217 a/c sq.ft. / 5,598 total sq.ft.
The Jewel 4300
4,305 a/c sq.ft. / 5,764 total sq. ft.
The Jewel 4400
4,364 a/c sq.ft. / 5,920 total sq.ft.
The Luxury Jewel 4900
4,922 a/c sq.ft / 6,403 total sq.ft.
Davie | Weston | Cooper City | SW Ranches | Pembroke Pines | Miramar | Plantation